Terms & Conditions
Make sure you read these thoroughly in order to understand your obligations, rights and privileges before applying to the Academy.
The subject of matter of these Terms and Conditions are sports services provided by PBTA towards Player to acquire additional knowledge and skills in basketball by attending program chosen in Online Registration Form. Chosen Basketball Program is going to be conducted in Belgrade Serbia, by the PBTA program which corresponds to all standards and rules of the profession. These Terms and Conditions are accepted by Player by submitting Online Registration Form starting from the date indicated as starting date of the chosen program in Online Registration Form.
The Player agrees to pay for the PBTA services amounts written in apply form. Payment has to be done in the account indicated in the bank transfer Player will receive bank transfer info on corresponding email, no later than seven days after submitting Online Registration Form. For Players younger than 18 years legal guardians are obligated to complete the payments.
PBTA training program includes:
* Player's nutrition
* Professional work with the Player
* Usage of suitable premises (Hall) for Player's training and development
* Usage of the necessary equipment needed for improvement during training
* Tutorial advice
* Working with qualified coaches
* Organized basketball games/scrimmages
The Player also agree to pay a damage deposit in case of damage that Player makes during participation in PBTA program
PBTA is obliged to provide conditions for Player's development during the training period, to provide professional services, good expert attention and to follow the plan indicated in the Article 2 in the present Terms and Conditions.
Player has the following rights:
* To normal development during the basketball training by the individual possibilities.
* To get required visa documents from PBTA needed for traveling to Serbia after the entire program fee is paid.
* To expect from PBTA to fulfill all the obligations of the PBTA Training Program described in the Article 2 of the present Terms and Conditions.
* To demand from PBTA to provide conditions in which the basketball practices are done to be adequate and conformed to the purpose to be achieved during training.
* To take a leave for a desired period. The player can, in a case mentioned above, continue the training in the same year but must notice PBTA in timely manner and PBTA have to approve new date of program restart.
* To take a leave from the training due to injury or illness for a period determined by the PBTA's medical committee. The player holds this right only if the PBTA's medical committee found that Player cannot continue with the training due to injury or illness for the period provided in the present contract. The player is obliged to pay the contracted amount. The player can use the period of absence from the training due to injury or illness after the termination of reasons for the absence. The player must inform PBTA about using the period promptly.
* Player has rights to transfer his PBTA credit to another Player that was never registered or attended PBTA and from that Player to be refunded but refunds directly from PBTA are not possible.
* To pay program price with the amount as described in Apply form.
* To consistently show high motivation for sports progress and to maintain the necessary level of the physical condition during training.
* To follow the daily schedule given at the beginning of program, training plan and program.
* To participate in the events organized by PBTA.
* Not to jeopardize his sports development by lifestyle not appropriate for an athlete.
* Not to jeopardize his safety or expose himself to any situation which can lead to injury.
* Not to consume drugs during program duration and Player agrees to be tested on drugs on request of PBTA staff any time during the Program duration.
* To be in his room every night before midnight unless written approval by PBTA staff member.
* To behave professionally.
PBTA's rights and obligations PBTA has the following rights:
* To keep the full amount of the contracted sum in case of unjustified willful abandonment of the training process by Player.
* To require the deposed of 200 Euros of chosen program to be paid latest 7 days after registration and latest rest of amount 1 month before program start.
* To require from Player to abide by the training plan and program.
* To require an immediate compensation for a damage caused by the Player.
* PBTA reserves the right to change conditions of accommodation, food menu, The Basketball Training Program and Program schedule to fill the training objective so the Player benefits most.
* To terminate PBTA services with immediate effect if Player or parent of underage Player shows violent or disrespectful behaving towards other Player in program or staff member without being obligated to make a refund to Player.
* To terminate PBTA services and every other work on Player's behalf with immediate effect if Player is positive on drugs test during the program participation or reject to be tested for drugs without being obligated to make a refund to Player.
* To end PBTA services with immediate effect if Player consistently behaves unprofessionally without being obligated to make a refund to Player. By unprofessional behaving is considered being absent or late for practices, being outside the room after midnight in practice days or any other scheduled activities in the daily schedule.
* PBTA will not cover the individual Player's costs that are not related to The Basketball Training Program.
* To provide all services contained in The Basketball Training Program.
* To provide required visa documents Player needs for traveling to Serbia.
* To guide Player towards proper psycho-physical development.
* To professionally provide services following the rules of the profession.
European courts will be the only competent judicial instance in the case of litigation.
Present Terms and Conditions are written in English and by the action of filling Online Registration Form Player declares that he fully understood the content of Terms and Conditions and that Player accept these Terms and Conditions.
PERSONAL BASKETBALL TREAINING ACADEMY